Posted February 1, 2010on:
I guess I used my bad Monday mojo last Friday when I had a flat tire on the interstate.
Today was GOOD!
I got up this morning and surfed around a little bit. It looks like Lori‘s having a great time in Nawlins.
Then I hopped down to the gym and got my Wii on for a Wii Active workout.
Food today has been pretty good too. I really wish the girl had eaten all the pizza before I got home though.
1. Muscle Milk, banana
2. 1/2 Walnut cranberry trail mix
3. 3 oz fajita chicken, Green Giant Healthy Weight steam in bag veggies (the whole box), a red pear
4. 1/2 Walnut cranberry trail mix
5. Dunkin Donuts turkey cheddar bacon flat bread sandwich (390 calories!)
6. 2 slices hamburger pizza (the kind from the freezer section of the grocer)
I mix my own trail mix with 1 oz walnuts and a 1/2 oz dried cranberries. Walnuts are an amazing food and full of Omega-3 fatty acids.
I even had someone ask me today if I was losing weight. I really have no idea but I certainly hope I’m getting leaner and healthier.
I go see the ortho tomorrow and hopefully will get something done about the shoulder. Even if it’s a cortisone shot in the joint ;(
While you breathlessly wait on my update, go visit YUMYUCKY and the talking stomach.