Posted December 5, 2009on:
Hi. If you are actually reading this then I’m absolutely amazed. I imagine it’ll just be me for a very long time. I’m joining the ranks of the fat blogs and bloggers out there.
Why, yes, I am fat.
No, I don’t want to be.
I’m pretty damn miserable right now. Sometime around September, I think, my thighs decided to become home to acres of cellulite. I’ve never had cellulite on the FRONT of my thighs before. W.T. H!!!!
So here’s the ugly statistics.
45 years old
5’2″ and 199 lbs (a few days ago)
Interest: Dance- Belly dance and clogging, reading, sewing, wasting time on Facebook and Pogo.
Why do I want to lose fat?
- I’m not comfortable in my own skin.
- I don’t like the way I look naked.
- I don’t like the way clothes fit me.
- I don’t like the way I look in pants.
- I don’t like the way I look in lingerie.
- I don’t like the fact that I’m just about too fat to reach one arm across the other to wash my shoulders!!!
So is that enough or do you want more? I’m sure you get the picture.
Along with the fat loss I want to be a better person. I want to be happier. I want to be friendlier. I don’t want this journey to be a singular endeavor.
I plan to share pretty much every thing here. The good, the bad, the ugly.
My goals: to be fit and more satisfied with the life I’ve chosen by my next birthday. 9/24/65.
Come join me for the ride. I can’t promise you excitement but I can promise I won’t quit.